Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 December 2014

Former Continental Staff circa 1950s/1960s

It has come to my attention over the years of my experiences with Flight 11 that a number of former Continental employees have reunited via this blog and the events surrounding Flight 11 memorial services over the last few years.

Not only this but it has also brought about a number of ex crew (who in some cases were colleagues of the victims of Flight 11) to enquire as to where they may be able to go to post old stories and memories in an open-style "forum."

I have thought about the feasibility of starting an ancillary blog for these former employees of the day to come forward and share any stories they have, Flight 11 related or not.

If anyone is interested in this or knows anyone with a similar site do let me know as it is something I may start merely as an open-post "wall" if you will for people to put their memories out there.

In keeping with the Flight 11 theme however I would keep it strictly from that era... any thoughts or directions from anyone would be greatly appreciated in this matter. I know many of you have often asked "I wonder whatever happened to so and so...". I'm sure we could unravel a few more mysteries of the day

:-)